
So after a little blogging hiatus... and a HUGE addiction to Pinterest, and therefore browsing a lot of cool blogs... I've decided to get back into blogging! YEAH!! Truthfully, I've missed it. But the OCD in me felt as if I had to back-track, catch up before moving forward, without missing a single memory. Well, that's just not going to happen. Just thinking about it was overwhelming, and the longer I waited, the more overwhelming it became. So instead of missing any new memories, or God-shaped thoughts, or random ramblings... I'm just going to start up now, and take it day by day!
And because I don't like to post without a picture... I have to share this one! This is one of my favorites of Mason from last week!! I laugh every time I see this pic, because it reminds me of a time with my BFF Violet back in Vancouver, WA. We were in the parking lot of Target and we saw this little girl, who obviously dressed herself that morning and we got the biggest chuckle out of it. This was before we were moms, and even wives for that matter. This pic of Mas reminds me of that little girl... with his mismatched shirt, pajama pants and crazy slippers. Best part is, I can't blame him for putting it together... it was all me! It was just one of those lazy days!! :-)
1 comment:
YAAAAY! So glad you're blogging again! Me too! Let's cheer each other on, sister!
Post a Comment