Friday, September 02, 2005

Am I insane...

Quite possibly! Like I need one more thing to add to my list of "To Do's". But everyone else is doing it, so of course, I feel the need to jump off the cliff, too!!! And just think... if you can keep up with me on this, you won't need to read the 5-page book that I send out every year updating you on my crazy life!

Just to give ya a little background on the name... upon moving to the Pacific NW, I found myself in a nice little circle of friends that already had a Stacey. To avoid confusion, I was quickly given the nickname Kansas and it's stuck ever since! I've even got my dad calling me Kansas! Gotta love it!

I'm gonna keep this first post short and simple (cuz you all know I can ramble)! But I've got a lot of exploring to do with this new blog toy... so peace out!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, little squirrel!

I think you'll actually find it *a lot* easier to write small, little updates on your blog than to write lengthy, all-encompassing group e-mails. (I know that's been the case for me.)

I'm looking forward to keeping up with your goings-on! :)

SUPER said...

Way to go Stacie! Oh...one of my friends out here calls me Kansas too. He's the only one..but too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Alekana Taliulu
Is this a Taliulu family? I'm in Tehachapi California. My Moms name is Laumua Ainu'u and her dads name is Tanielu Taliulu and moms name is Penina Solomona. My mom and her mom are still living in Carson Ca. and her dad died in Western Samoa in 1995. My brothers name is Tui and Tu'ufono Taliulu and my sisters name is Ralyn and Valila. Tui lives in San Pedro Ca. Tu'ufono still live in Western Samoa. Ralyn lives in Utah. Val lives here in Tehachapi.

Kansas said...

Hi Alekana!
Yes, this is a Taliulu family!! They live in Utah. Her dad has some family in Utah, as well, and then his parents live on Oahu.

Anonymous said...

Cool.. I have work up there in Wasco,Or sometimes and normally stay in the Dalles, Maybe I can visit if I can.