
So it's November and I'm back "on" for teaching children's church!! They are such a trip!! They can wear you out... but they're such a blessing!! This is actually a pic from September when they combined my class with the 3 yr. olds... 3 and 5... not the best idea, but we got thru it and hopefully they learned something!! :-) Aren't they just the cutest!?
4 comments:
uh...did you have that group all by yourself? Wowsers!
Luckily for me, we have to have 1 teacher for every 5 kids! So I can only take as many kids as I have volunteers to help me control the "ZOO"!!
Yeah...little kids are a little more intimidating than fun for me. Something about a loud, obnoxious, tall, overweight guy is just scary for some of those little fellas.
But lately I have been sticking my head in the nursery as I am heading to put my choir robe on and making faces in the windows at the little ones. And we all seem to have fun with that.
Good thing God gives us all different gifts! For me... adults are the ones that freak me out! :-)
Post a Comment