Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Movie date!

So Mia and I went on our first movie adventure to see Wallace & Grommit at the St. Johns Pub!! It's not your traditional movie theatre, it's part of a restaurant, so you order food and chill on big, comfy couches while you watch your movie!! It's fabulous!! Well, she had never been to a theatre before, so she was completely awestruck with how BIG the screen was!! And she would NOT stop talking and making comments thru the entire movie... no matter how many times I ssshhh'd her. I was crackin' up... luckily there were only 7 other people in the theatre... 2 of them being kids!! I was a little worried that she was going to get scared by the monster "Were-rabbit" b/c it's a little more threatening when it's 20x the size you're used to, but she was fine!! At one point she busted out "what the heck?" She was killin' me!! And she also couldn't understand why I couldn't just get up and get her more milk!! Not realizing it wasn't as easy as running to the fridge, and that I couldn't leave her, nor did she want to miss the movie... too funny!

After the movie, we headed home talking about other movies, and i asked her if she liked Veggie Tales... she was like... "no, they frustrate me". As I hold back the giggles, I ask why and she replies... "well, I'm just not old enough... see, you have to be either like 100 or 16. So i'm just not old enough yet. But you could watch it!" OH MY GOODNESS!! Where does she get this stuff!!! Too funny!! Not sure who had more fun... her or me!!!

1 comment:

SUPER said...

I've never heard of that place...but it sounds like a cool movie watching set up.