
Me, Alexie & Kamia
It had been in the 90's forever in SLC, pools were open, "It's been HOT" they said... so we came to town with our short skirts, halter tops and flip flops... and apparently we brought the cold, crappy Oregon rain, as well. Dang it! Oh well. Saturday morning is a blur... I can't really tell ya for sure what we did, but my guess would be roll out of bed, play with kids and chase Lily around the house. But that's just my guess. We did eventually get out of the house and head downtown for a movie with Kamia and Alexie. We watched "Stick It"... your basic teeny-bopper movie about gymnastics, which was pretty good for a teen flick! As tears were in my eyes for some lame reason, I'm sure... I caught Lily reaching for her eyes. Hoping to catch her in a once in a lifetime moment of weakness, I quickly asked her if she was crying. She, of course, laughed out loud and said no. Dang it!
Sione
Lil, Havea & Alexie
Kamia & Sione
Tables are so overrated...
Benzo, Malachi, Lil & Alexie
Havea
i.heart.sonic!
After the movie, we headed to Carol & Tevita's house to say HI, then caravaned to Sonic and then home to get ready for a night out with the girls!! We all went to Sarah's apartment to chill before heading downtown to Cat's friend's bar, Lumpy's. I was in heaven... big screens with sports EVERYWHERE!!
Introducing Masina... Cat & Lil's friend from high school!
Work it!
Me, Sarah & Lil
Sarah & Carol
Lil & Cat
Carol, Masina & I
Andee, Lil, Masina & I
After dancing the night away, we were off to find food at Village Inn and then to bed to rest our aching feet!! But here's a sidenote for those of you who thought Lily was all nice and sweet... words to the wise... don't mess with her "Shot gun!" at 3am!
1 comment:
Umm, why you gotta put my business out there!!?? ;) The girlz had fun goin' out chillin' (minus a few minor explicit foolishness) but it was good times!! Thank you!! ;)
Post a Comment