Monday, May 29, 2006

Ah man... is it really over???

Memorial Day = BBQ!!! We all met up at Ben & Lona's house for some good food, laughs, volleyball, basketball and some trampoline jumpin! And thank you Lord for blessing us with sunshine!!! The only thing missing was Mom and Dad... :-(

Alexie & I... the Stillwater Way Gang

Benzo & some volleyball action courtesy of Carol & Vita in the background!

Alexie

Malachi & Eli

Havea

Lil, Malachi & Sione

Malachi... a.k.a. Power House

Havea

Lil & Havea

Ben & Vita

Joshua

Benzo schoolin' Andee

Mad skillz by Malachi

Carol & Lani

Joshua & Havea

Sione

Ben & Vita


Eli

Cat & I

Alexie

OK... so something happened from the time my feet left the ground and landed on the trampoline... I somehow lost my mind. My mind and body denied the fact that it's been over 11 yrs. since I was in dance and cheerleading, and although I had the bomb straddle (like Alexie's) back then... it is NOT 1995. Note to self... NEVER try that again.

Andee & I

Lil & Carol

Joshua, Andee & Sarah

Sione... a.k.a. Tazmanian Devil

Malachi

Lil & I

Sione

Havea & Sarah

Lani & Joshua

Sarah & Cat

Lani, Andee & Lil

Nephi & kids galore

Another trip to the gun show courtesy of Benzo

Adrian showing his skillz

Alexie & I

Eli

Benzo

Not only can Ben cook... he can dance... well...

...I guess Sarah didn't think so!

Andee & Lani

Malachi

Alexie

Vita, Havea & Nephi

Alexie & Lil

Nephi showing his trampoline skillz

Remember what I said... don't mess with her Shot Gun!Lil & Carol

Cat, Lani, Lil & Carol

Me, Lil & Andee... Adidas girlz


Lily's clothes taking a field trip to Portland!


Until we meet again... Luv ya Lil and Taliulu/Fotu families!!!! Thank you SO much for opening your homes, all the rides, putting up with my Sonic addiction, giving up your beds (Kamia & Alexie), for all the entertainment and laughs (Hallelu-yer), and most importantly making me feel like family!!! I miss you all already!! MUCH LUV!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kansas!! So I just got done checking out your blog and I LOVE IT! It was really good having u guys here. I hope u guys had a fun trip. Thanks for putting up with our crazy family...good times:) Well can't wait till we see ya'll again!! Take care!


Carolynn

liliuokalani said...

Kansas~~
I absolutely LUVD having you and Andeelynn visit last weekend! It’s sad that in retrospect I realize how much I miss you both and wish we could’ve “chatted” more. But I am very thankful to you both for coming to visit and experiencing the family craziness ;) Already looking forward to the next time we’re together!!!

Miss U Luvv U!! ~lil

SUPER said...

Okay..there are some stellar action photos here. Those kids are seriously adorable. And that girl did have the perfect splits action going...and I still have the faith that you can do it too!! ha.

Anonymous said...

You look so awesome and happy! I couldn't be more thrilled for you. I love your blog!!!

Jessica