Saturday, August 12, 2006

Just another day at the beach...


watching HOT men play beach volleyball... dang I love my life!! :-) Every year Seaside, OR hosts a beach volleyball tournament... and each year, I try my darndest to go!! Lily and I went the past 2 yrs., with the 1st yr. consisiting of sleeping in my rental car in the Safeway parking lot... oh the things you do when you're young, broke and have "shirtless boys in the sand" on your minds!! :-) Anyway, Andee was down for the adventure this year, so we packed some snacks and headed out for a day on the beach! We had beautiful weather, a great spot in the sand to watch the games and the view... i mean, volleyball was fabulous!!

Lily: do you remember the hot, bald dude from last year? He played in the finals either w/ or against your boyfriend! :-)


After the final matches we headed from Seaside to Cannon Beach to find Mo's for their famous clam chowder and good 'ole fish & chips, a few more pictures on the beach and then back home to crash in our beds. Watching volleyball can really wear ya out!! :-)


2 comments:

liliuokalani said...

aaahhh yes, gotta luv beach volleyball! absolutely luv'n the update... 3 years in a row for you now, you creature of sunny habits! ;)

SUPER said...

Ummm..this is what I want to see when I come visit! ha