Sunday, November 19, 2006
Alex & Kylie... just like ol' times!
It's been awhile since the 4 of us have been together... about 4 yrs. to be exact!! By the 4 of us, I mean Alex, me, Kylie and Leslie (Kylie's tutor). Back in the day when we could do individual "outings" in Literacy Club... these 2 were always scheming up things for the 4 of us to do together. So when Leslie called and asked if I wanted to take the girls to a movie, I was all for it!! We headed to the mall on a Sunday afternoon to watch the movie Happy Feet, with a quick run thru Macy's and of course, the pre-movie meal... McDonalds. Some things never change! : -) Anyway, it was fun... and it was cool to sit back and see how their conversation has changed over the years... a little scary, too. Now I know how my mom feels!! I don't want them to grow up... can't they just stay small forever... safe from the pressures of this crazy, mixed-up world? If only...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment