Saturday, November 04, 2006

I can't believe I'm saying this...

GO BLAZERS!!


Geez... could I cheese any harder? Ok, so I have to admit... for the first time since moving here... I'm a new believer!!! The TrailBlazers seem to have hooked up a good, quality team... they're young, and they're lookin' pretty good!! And we even acquired good 'ol KU alum, Raef LaFrentz! Woo hoo!! Andee and I went to their preseason game against Utah (which we not only won the game, but won the free Chalupa for hitting 100 pts! YEAH!) and then she scored tix for the season opener against the Timberwolves with Mr. Garnett himself. It was a GREAT game!!! We didn't get a chalupa, but we got an exciting game and a "W" for the home opener... yeah BLAZERS!!! This is going to be a great year... I can just tell!!!

(Lead singer for Everclear... he's from P-town!)
Hopefully we'll be seeing this type of celebration a LOT this season!!!

1 comment:

Friar Tuck said...

The Blazers are my fave team since I was five years old and Jack Ramsey was the coach. Those were the days.

They are looking good this year too. Not sure they are playoff bound yet, but they have made a huge improvement