Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas in November

Since all the reps were in town, we closed out our Sales Conference with our Christmas party! Woo Hoo!! Once again, it provided great food and entertainment... only Dr. Martens can find a crazy band with stilts & puppets, girls dancing with fire, and 3 chicks in white spandex dancing with hoola-hoops!! It was fabulous!!! The gifts were rockin' (I came home with a Canon Camcorder!) and I'd have to say it was the best Christmas party yet!! Is it wrong to start counting down the days 'til next year's party?

This dude led in the "band"!!

The fire gals!

And then our friendly hoola-hoop fairies!

JoAnne, Lisa, Sara & I

Lisa, Sara & I

Janel & Kelly

Marty, Lisa & Sara

Eric & Malinda

Me & Matt... what's up with me and stupid faces?

Sara, Joe & Tari

Malinda & Chris... the "smooth operator"

Kelly & Matt

Le & Amy

Me, Tari & Malinda

Andee, Sara, Matt & I

Sara & I

Crazy crew

Bob & Joe... gotta love upper management!

Sara, Janel & Kelly

Sara, JoAnne & Janel

Tari, Malinda & Eric... imitating my famous "head tilt".

Christopher... aka Pooka Prince

Me & Lisa

Shaun & Sara

Tari, Matt & Kelly

Matt... workin' that hoola hoop!

Matt & Kelly... bringing sexy back!

Carol, Joe & I

Carol rockin' the hoola hoop!

Me & Sara

Sara, Marty & I

Dennis, Joe & Me


1 comment:

SUPER said...

Stop it! You're making the rest of the world jealous. BBBS Christmas party (For the kids and all) is tonight. We are swimming, eating chili and cinnamon rolls, and having Santa visit. Woo-Hoo?!