Anyway, so I was heading out to my car after work last week and heard some yelling coming from the basement... only to find folks playing pool, ping pong and there was a major battle taking place at the air hockey table. I soon found my spot at the air hockey table!! After beating Kelly 2x in a row... I think I lost to Joe, but quickly recovered by handing Marty his first lost on the table... my reign as queen again ended when Wayne kicked my butt. DANG IT!! Oh well... it was fun... and now I'm sore. Lovely. Here's a few pics from the basement... still unfinished tho, there's still more work to be done before our grand opening next Monday, 11/27!!



My dept. was been given the task & creative freedom to supply some of the artwork... we were each given a blank canvas, paints and a brush... and we spent an afternoon in the basement with our creative hats on & with a glass of Hefeweizen to get the creative juices flowing!!




We have such an awesome building and so we decided to utilize it... and now we can entertain and hang out in our own space, instead of spending boo-koo bucks at fancy spots around town!! GENIUS!!!
1 comment:
Fun paintings! You ARE lucky!
Post a Comment