Friday, February 09, 2007

Concert week comes to an end...

Sara & I

with The Colour as the grand finale! It was even better the 2nd time around!! I would say Sara and I had a great spot on the floor... but as the night went on, someone's deoderant went bye-bye and it was pretty horrible. Boys were fleeing, and I was just praying they didn't think it was us! But regardless of the stinch... the music was FABULOUS!! I'm assuming most of you don't know who they are, but they kinda sound like The Doors... a mellow, psychedelic rock... I don't know how to explain it... I just know I love it!! Especially the sleigh bells!! HAHA!!!


3 comments:

SUPER said...

You look fabo in this pic! I miss you and I need to get my butt to some concerts! You're making me jealous!

SUPER said...

You look fabo in this pic! I miss you and I need to get my butt to some concerts! You're making me jealous!

SUPER said...

You look fabo in this pic! I miss you and I need to get my butt to some concerts! You're making me jealous!