
On Saturday, a couple of my friends and I hooked up a simple progressive dinner so we could basically get up in each other's business! :-) We haven't all been together for awhile and there's been decorating going on and Ginean actually just moved to a new house, so we had to check out her new crib!! And why not eat along the way, right?! We started at Andee & I's crib for a salad... then headed to Ginean's for the main dish... then finished up at Stacey's for dessert!! Good friends, good food, good times!!!
Andee & I's crib
Joseph giving us a tour of the kitchen & appliances!
Precious Jasmine!
She is just too cute for words!!
Jasmine & Mommy!
I have no idea...
Leaving Ginean's... bring on that dessert, Stacey G.!!
The night was a success... so much in fact, that we didn't even leave Stace's house until midnight. That made 7:45am service a chore, but it was well worth it!! My stomach muscles always get a workout when I'm with this crew... the comedy is never-ending!! I love these girls!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh..I haven't done that in years! So much fun!
Post a Comment