Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pre-concert craft time

Nothing like makin' some valentines with the Craft girls before heading out to a hip hop concert!! :-) Violet, Sara and I had tickets for a concert Monday night but it didn't start until 8pm so I hung out at the Craft house with the fam until it was time to go and quickly got roped into working on valentines with the girls. Although they were more focused on making valentines for themselves, it still proved to be good times!!!

Me & my girls!

Cannon hard at work

Cannon & I

Photo by Mia

Photo by Aunt Stacie

Much love!

1 comment:

SUPER said...

Hey that's the group activity for our Littles this month. Monday they're all coming to make Valentine's cards. My mom and sister both used to sell Creative Memories..so they donated a ton of paper and stickers and fun stuff for the kids to use. I can't wait. It should be a ton of fun!