Wednesday, February 07, 2007

iknowkungfu


The 2nd stop of Sara & I's whirlwind concert week was at the Ash Street Saloon for the iknowkungfu concert on Wednesday. My friend Justin (Violet's hubby) is the drummer, and the other members are Dave and Bill, 2 of his best friends. The concert was fabulous! It's been about 3-4 yrs. since they've performed b/c they were all busy with their families, going to law school, etc. so it was fun to see them back up on stage!! And I have to admit... it was kinda funny to see Justin up there rockin' out on the drums... when I've been so used to seeing him in daddy-mode with the girls for the past 4 yrs!! But Sara and I had a blast... and now we only have 1 more to go!!!

Me rockin' my one-of-a-kind iknowkungfu shirt!

Justin

Bill

Dave

Me & Justin

http://www.myspace.com/themightyiknowkungfu

No comments: