So Friday was 3/30... therefore, it was Sara & I's monthly b-day celebration!!! We're giving our 30's a ROCK*STAR start... celebrating on the 30th of each month for the entire year!! We started the night out at a new bar down the street from Dr. Martens called Blitz. It's a great place for good, cheap happy hour treats! After Blitz we caught the Max over to the Rose Garden for a Portland Lumberjax game... they're our professional Lacrosse team. Neither one of us had ever been, nor did we know anything about the sport... but it was good times! In fact, we ended up sitting right behind our old Dr. Martens CFO, who graciously provided us w/ a beer and plenty of laughs!! The lacrosse game was pretty cool... we won, so that's always good... and the players even threw in a little fight in for our entertainment!! It was quite comical... and looked staged, if you ask me!!
Anyway, Roberto met up with us during the last quarter and then all 3 of us headed to the Red Star downtown for Matt's surprise b-day party! (Matt is Sara's bro) We chilled for a bit until the b-day boy showed up and leave it to me to pretty much screw up the surprise! hehe! Roberto, Sara and I had camped out at a table right by the door... and while Sara was off chatting, lo & behold, who walks in the door... and who'd he see right off the bat... that's right, me! SO... he came in gave me a huge hug, then immediately saw Sara's coat & purse and asked if Sara was there... I smiled and he finally got pointed in the direction of all his friends! I felt bad, but it really was comical how it all went down! Sara tells the story SO much better!! Anyway, we chilled there for a bit, then headed to BarCode to dance the rest of the night away. Sara & I's feet were killing us the whole walk back to DM's... but it was definitely good times!!!





2 comments:
What a great idea...celebrating on the 30th of each month! Wish I would've thought of it!
LOVIN the pics of you and Roberto!
Post a Comment