Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thai Party turned Dance Party 2007

So our friend Kate recently returned from her adventures in Thailand. While she was there she took a cooking class and so kindly offered to practice her skills on us! Needless to say, we were happy to oblige! Plus, that gave us an excuse to go buy more Thai tea!! Woo hoo!!

Well, somewhere between good company, thai food and 3 bottles of wine... the furniture got moved, tunes got louder, and booties were shaking all over the place!! Thank you Dr. Marten for giving me a camcorder for Christmas... that's all I gotta say!! But don't worry ladies... your political careers are safe... it's locked in the KS vault!! :-)

Yumm... thai tea!

Cheers!

Master Chef... hard at work!!

Master clowns... also hard at work!!

Masterpiece

Happy Campers!

Nothing better than ice cream and wine in my new friend "Big Boy"!!

A little electric slide action

Kate workin' the blackmail... I mean camera skills!

I believe she said... I believe I can fly?! :-)

Kate & Lily

Mad props to our DJ for the evening!

Yeah... no idea. Camera hog, I guess.

Me & Lil

Ready to battle...

Cheese!

Good times!! Who needs to go out dancing on the weekends when you can hold it down in your own living room on a week night!! Dancing with my girls was great and sitting back and watching the video was even better!! I haven't laughed that hard in ages!!!! :-) And thanks to my camcorder... I can re-live the good times whenever I want!!!

1 comment:

SUPER said...

Oh how I love me some Thai food. Next time you are in Denver..you MUST make Jai take you to Thai Basil. It's to die for!