Saturday, June 16, 2007

Birthday party #738

Cheers to the bday girls!

So, as most of you probably know... my friend Sara and I have celebrated our 30th bdays all year long. We started celebrating on the 30th of each month, we added our friend Amy to the celebrations in April or May as she had a "big" one in May, and as the actual bdays got closer, the celebrations became bigger and better... and at this point, it doesn't even have to be on the 3oth. Sara's big day was 6/12, so on Friday, we pre-funked at Amy's house for a BBQ and then Saturday was the big night! The 3 of us rented the VIP section at one of our local hot spots, invited some close friends and danced the night away!!!

Sara & I

Chris & Amy

Jaymie

Robin, Josh & Christine

Top Gun rules!!

Violet & I (one of MANY self-portraits!)

Sara & her new love interest!! HA!!!

Me & Sara

Christine & Josh

Me & Amy

Andee & I

Josh & Sara

Violet & I
(there's about 20 more of these...
that'll teach Sara to leave her camera lying around!)

Who knows! :-)

Oh, look... Violet & I

Violet & Joel Moore
(an actor from Ptown, he was in Dodgeball!!)
Oh, and his dorky friend that totally busted into the picture.


Amy, Me & Sara
Another successful, fun-filled bday celebration!!!

No comments: