Why does it ALWAYS have to rain on the Rose Festival weekend!!! Oh well, Tiff got a real glimpse of what life is like out here in the Pacific NW, that's for sure!! We had a lazy day on Saturday, and after giving her her first taste of Hawaiian food, we headed down to the river to catch some of the Dragon Boat races. And I have to admit, I was glad Lily wasn't here participating... otherwise I would have been stuck out there all day! But Tiff and I stood on the Hawthorne Bridge, caught a few races, then headed back to the warmth and dryness of the car!!
Saturday night I took Tiff to my church (so we could sleep in on Sunday before children's church) and she really enjoyed it!! ALOT different from Dad's baptist church back in Cimmarron!! :-) After church we went to a christian bookstore and picked up some books and then headed back to the house for some popcorn & a movie!! It was a great, low-key day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment