Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Big 3-0!!

Can you flippin' believe it!?! I about DIED when the girls walked in!!! Okay, so let me set this up for ya... for my birthday, I invited some friends to meet up at the Lucky Lab, which is a local restaurant and pub. I wanted all the kids that I love so dearly to be able to come celebrate as well, so I wanted it to be somewhere kid-friendly! I invited my "family" being Violet, Justin, the girls and Steph, as well as great friends from work and church. I got there early and Justin was already there drinking a beer with his bro. Mikel couldn't stay, but it was cool to see him!! Slowly more and more peeps so up, including Violet and the girls. They come in and sit across the table from me and I just start cracking up!!!! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!! And check out the back!!! I whited out the phone number... b/c yes, it is my actual cell number... PRICELESS!!! :-)


Me & Steph

Me, Violet & Steph

Cannon... very proud of how she spelled her "name"

Amiyah helping her out a bit!

Stealing a kiss from Miss Quinn while she was hard at work at Scrabble

Such a cutie pie!

The handsome Mr. Joseph

And the beautiful Jasmine

Nina & Amiyah... this game was quite the battle!

Joseph getting in on some of the Checkers action!

Gotta love it!

Jasmine, Ginean, Me & Joseph!! Met Gi my first year of Literacy Club... 7 yrs. ago!!

Gotta have atleast 1 self-portrait!

Jasmine

Joseph & Miss Jasmine poking out from behind him!!

Too stinkin' cute!!

Malinda & Eric

Violet & Sara

Me & Nina

Me & my girl Amiyah

Mia & Amiyah

Watch this, Aunt Stacie

Now watch me...

... and so the night went! LOL!! Love these girls!!

Sara, Eric, Malinda & I... don't ask. They're just making fun of me and my famous head tilt!!

Me, Nina & Amiyah

Me, Violet & Sara

I am so blessed!! God has surrounded me with some of the greatest friends a girl could ask for!! And I'm so glad they were able to join me in celebrating my big 3-0!!!! Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

looks like it was very memorable. glad you had a grand celebration.

SUPER said...

Those shirts are awesome. You have a great group of friends there! So lucky!

Mardy said...

Stace,
Haven't had a chance to visit in awhile, but seems as though you had a lot of fun laeding up to the big 3-0. Now that you've joined the club, how does it feel? Just wanted to check in and find out if you went to the Dew Sports Tour when it hit Portland? I watched the BMX this weekend on tv and thought of you. Hope you are well.

Mardy