This weekend was Sara and I's last big birthday hoorah! Lily flew in from Utah, Jen came down from Seattle, Violet left the kids at home with Justin and along with the single gals, Andee, Sara and I... we all headed to the beach for a fabulous weekend getaway!! And altho I could have handled seeing some sun and would have loved to soak up some rays... it all worked out for the best, b/c this way we were all stuck inside together and were able to enjoy each other's company!!! Saturday was fairly dry, so we were able to get out and play on the beach and walk around town for a bit, so that was cool! But the weekend mostly consisted of lots of rest, relaxing, snackin', reading, pedicures, crazy games, puzzles and movies... it was great!!! So here ya go... sit back, get comfortable... you're gonna be lookin' for awhile!!





You probably can't tell... but it says "Kansas Circle Dr." :-)
Bye, Bye Beach! It's been fun... see ya next time!!
1 comment:
oh man. that looks like so much fun! a weekend away with just the girlfriends...looks like a great place too.
Post a Comment