I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
what a cute place! you must be so excited to move in...
ooh, how fabulously fantastico!!
I love the fireplace and the the built in storage. Looks like a neat place! Do you have room for overnight guests? :)
The place looks awesome! Wish I had a fireplace! I need it after last winter!! ha
Actually the fireplace is fake! It's the craziest thing... but candles will soon find their home there soon!And yes... I most definitely have room for house guests!!! :-) Just let me know when!!!
I love the fireplace too!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a cute place! you must be so excited to move in...
ooh, how fabulously fantastico!!
I love the fireplace and the the built in storage. Looks like a neat place! Do you have room for overnight guests? :)
The place looks awesome! Wish I had a fireplace! I need it after last winter!! ha
Actually the fireplace is fake! It's the craziest thing... but candles will soon find their home there soon!
And yes... I most definitely have room for house guests!!! :-) Just let me know when!!!
I love the fireplace too!!!
Post a Comment