I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
Haha! That's awesome! I had that for lunch yesterday, by the way. No sippy cups, though. It looks much more fun your way. :)
Hysterical. Shoot, in L-town, you woulda just put it all in an old butter container...sippy cups are too expensive! You gotta recylce what ya got! ha
ok, you've got to post something new...every time i see that picture i crave chips and salsa!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha! That's awesome! I had that for lunch yesterday, by the way. No sippy cups, though. It looks much more fun your way. :)
Hysterical. Shoot, in L-town, you woulda just put it all in an old butter container...sippy cups are too expensive! You gotta recylce what ya got! ha
ok, you've got to post something new...every time i see that picture i crave chips and salsa!
Post a Comment