
10/12/07 - It's getting chilly here, so I finally had to suck it up and take an entire day off to sit and wait for the NW Natural gas man to come flip a switch and light my pilot light. So I decided to schedule it for a Friday, when Mia had a day off from school and that way Violet could drop both of the girls off at my "studio" as they call it and Violet could have a productive day at work w/ no kids!! They showed up around 1oam, so I got to sleep in (woo hoo!) and we colored and played games and watched movies. Later in the afternoon the sun came out, so we went on a walk, Mia brought her journal to write down all the things we saw and we eventually ended up at Starbucks for some chocolate milk and cookies! :-) Being an aunt is FABULOUS!!! I love these girls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment