
My class has graduated from "Pre-schoolers For Christ" to "Kids for Christ"... meaning, we now follow the same schedule as the older kids! This works out great for me, b/c now I get to see all my old students on a regular basis!! I love it!! Besides the fact that it makes me feel really old, since my first Kindergarten students are now in 6th grade... ouch!! But anyway, God has blessed me each week with more and more kids in my class... and even tho I don't have an assistant yet, God has blessed me with the patience, energy and overflowing love that I need to minister to these kids!! I've gotten in the habit of praying for the days class right before I head into the big room to greet the kids and the last 2 Sundays, I've had tears in my eyes... overwhelmed with love for these kids and complete joy that God has placed this call on my life and given me a passion for His kids!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment