Friday morning, Lil and I grabbed our morning coffee, dropped Kamia off at Carolynn's and headed downtown for the day. We met up with her friend Matt and another co-worker Bryant, for some sushi. She works with Matt, but he's also a friend from church, so I've heard a lot about him and it was nice to finally put a face with the name! After lunch, the boys went back to work and we headed to Gateway for some shopping. I've restricted myself from going shopping here in Portland forever trying to save money, but the minute I get to SLC, I was like a kid in a candy store... and unfortunately had to pay sales tax on everything. Ugh. ANYWAY, after dragging Lil on my shopping marathon, we headed back home to hook up with some of the fam! The Fotu fam and Kamia, Lexie & Eli were all at a park nearby, so we met up with them and got in on the playground action!!
... which also happens to be your cousin! LOL!!!And don't worry... no one was hurt... and Vea was a willing target!!
Kamia Poor girl had emergency surgery just a few days before for a ruptured cyst, thanks to a knee in the stomach during her first soccer game. I'm not sure which was more painful for her, the actual surgery/recovery or the fact that she couldn't get in on any of the playground/football/rough-housing action with the rest of her cousins for a whole week! Or then again... maybe it was Lily's driving that caused the most pain!! LOL!!!!
Lily & Vea... just a few minutes before he turned into a monster!
Havea had us cracking up! Not sure if it started with Lily beating him up? Or if it was Havea that decided to practice some football drills on Lily... but he'd take this little football stance and then run at her full-force!!! It was flippin' hilarious!!
And resulted in a very tired little boy!!
Lil & Lex





1 comment:
love the pixs. u gotta come back sooner then 2years! cant wait for the next blog=)
Post a Comment