
It was my last day, and it was also Lil's bro, Ben's bday... which means family BBQ!!! Woo hoo!!! Sunday also equals football at the Taliulu house... so anyone that knows me, knows I was in HEAVEN!! Not only was it on the TV inside (even if it was the Broncos) but it was also providing entertainment in the front yard... ALL DAY LONG!!! It was awesome!!! Lily keeps saying she wants to move to Hawaii, or New Zealand (depending on the day)... but I don't know how she could ever leave this behind... oh wait, I guess I did. Hmmm. Anyway... Lily got up at 5:30 and met up with some friends to hike to the top of a mountain, but I opted to sleep in and when I got up and around, I took my iPod, book and walked to the coffee shop a few blocks away! I don't know how much time had passed, but soon Lily was sitting next to me... apparently receiving strict orders from her mom to get her butt over to the coffee shop to get me!! LOL!! We went to the grocery store and headed back to the house to get ready for the afternoon festivities!!



Poor Kamia... because emergency surgery just wasn't enough. LOL! On my last visit, the phrase "Want me to slap you?" was a common theme. I didn't hear it much this time, but apparently Lily felt the need to bring it back!!























After the BBQ winded down, Lily and I jetted off to her church, The Mount, for the Sunday night service. They were in the middle of a "Jesus for Lovers" series, and had a panel of folks up there answering questions about relationships, dating, guidelines, etc. It was pretty cool! Once church was over, we headed over to Matt & Caprisse's to join the rest of the fam for Smores around the fire pit!









Thank you Taliulu's and Fotu's for making me feel like part of the fam!! I had such an awesome time... and I promise I won't wait 2 yrs. before making it out there again to visit!!! :-) Love you guys!!!!



















1 comment:
aww we love ya too girl!! its always a great time when u come down=)
Post a Comment