Malachi #7... Isaiah #43... Eli #21



Kamia & IAfter the football game, we headed back to the house to chill for a bit (including a little Guitar Hero action) before heading downtown for the Mt. Dew Action Tour!!!!! I missed it in Portland, so I was pumped when it worked out for me to hit it up in SLC!!! This is the 4th time I've gone... but the first time I haven't been there by myself!!! (Minus the 1 day Sara went with me a couple years ago!) BUT, it was awesome to be there with other "fans" and have someone to chat with about the crazy tricks they were throwin' down!!! We only went 1 afternoon, so I didn't get to see much... BUT it was the first time that I got to see the Skate Park competition with Ryan Sheckler and Paul Rodriguez, so that was awesome!!!! It was definitely good times!!!!









































No comments:
Post a Comment