Violet and I spent last evening pushing, scooting, organizing and completely re-arranging the basement!! It's still a work in progress... and I believe moving Cannon's bed downstairs is on the agenda for tonight!!
Have I mentioned lately how much STUFF I have!!! Yikes!!!! We put up a few more cubes for me to store my shoes in, so I was able to break down my first box!!! YEAH ME!!! And I'm filling up 2 boxes to bring up to PA this weekend! Not sure where they will go... but atleast it's out of my chaos down here in Ptown!!! LOL!!
This is what it looked like before we started... all my stuff piled up in the midst of her studio.
Then we moved her desk, cutting table and then turned the cabinets that were along the back wall into a make-shift wall to separate her studio space with my new space. If you look to the left side of the picture below... you can see an open space... that's my new room!!! I'm excited to get home tonight from 1-on-1 and see if anything else has changed!! :-)

1 comment:
I feel a strong urge to come over and organize your space for you. :)
Post a Comment