The friends started rolling in on Thursday, so we all met up at a club downtown called Blitz for some brews and good times!!! I wish this night could have lasted forever... it was SO much fun having ALL of my friends, from all walks of life, together in one spot!! I had siblings (from both sides), college girlfriends, sorority sisters, church friends, work friends, ministry friends... everyone that I love, all in one place!!! The only way I could leave in peace... was knowing I'd get to hang out with everyone again on Saturday at the wedding!!! It was SO much fun... and I'm so thankful that they made the trip out to Portland!!! I love all these people with ALL my heart!!!!
Molly... my sister from another mother! (not really... but we confused A LOT of people that weekend!!) Haha!!!
Sibling love... Mark, Tiff, Chris & Krisson!! So glad to finally have them out here!!!!
Lily & I
Justin, Violet, Me & Brooke

Chris, Me, Alison & Corey
Amy, Me, Diane & Sara

Marc & Chris
Me, Nina & Stacey G.
Nikki, Me & Nina O.
Me, Megan & Alison

Me, Joni & Chris



Justin & Mark
Mt. O crew!Ginean's on the right... she's the only one I haven't introduced yet in the post!!



Jon, Chris & I
Ana & Tiff... My sisters!!! YEAH!!!




Yep, that's right! He's ALL mine!! :-)



Me, Ana, Chris, Joni & Steve


Ana & Paul

Is it possible to have too many pics of these guys... as you can see below, the answer is NO!!!!! But really, can ya blame us? Getting all of us together takes YEARS... we have to make the most of it!!! :-) I love these gals!!!! And then there's Lily... she quickly became one of the girls... you would have thought she went to college with us!!!! In fact, she might be at all the reunions from here on out!! LOL!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment