Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wedding Week!!!!!


So the time has finally arrived. I, Stacie Timken, is getting married!! CRAZY!!!! I've been waiting for this day forever... and can't believe it's finally here!!! Monday thru Wednesday morning Violet and I were pounding out all the last minute details... beading veils, making unity candles, flower girl baskets, ring bearer pillows, flower girl dresses & shoes, bustling my dress... you get the idea. I worked on the veil, while she did everything else. I supervise & provide companionship... she does all the work... it works well for us!! Haha!!!

Family started arriving on Wednesday afternoon... starting with Joni, Steve & Chris from Baltimore! I was so excited to finally meet them!!! We hung out at the pool and enjoyed dinner together at the Black Angus and waited for my family to start rolling in! Mark & Tiff got in next, but chilled out at their B&B. They swung by the hotel when Matt, Steph & the boys arrived! Mom, Dad, Chris, Krisson & Jordan were delayed, but eventually got in later that night in time for bed!! It was lookin' iffy there for awhile with thunderstorms causing problems in Denver, but they ALL made it in safe & sound... thank you Jesus!!!!

No comments: