We brought quite the crew!
Dad offering Chris a haircut with his pocket knife!
SO handsome!!!
Chris didn't look so bad either! :-) Especially in Jordan's spiderman glasses!!
Chris causing havoc in the mirrors!!After everyone was fitted, we headed to Joe's Crab Shack for lunch!! The families met earlier that morning at the hotel's complimentary breakfast (so I missed the initial meeting, darn it!) But Chris was there to do the introductions! Almost everyone was there for lunch, except Chris's sister Lisa and her family... Paula, Jacquie & Tierra... they came up on Friday (bummer!). But lunch was great, and I think everyone enjoyed the food, conversation and beautiful view of the Columbia River!!!! I'll try to "introduce" everyone in this post so you guys will know who's who...

Groom's parents: Barbara & Jack
Bride's parents: Gary & Debbie
Groom's Family (L-R): Well, minus my folks... Jon (bro), Jayden (niece), Chris (nephew), Steve (bro-n-law), Joni (sis), Ana (sis), Barbara (mom), Jack (dad)
Bride's family: Krisson (sis-n-law), Steph (sis-n-law), Matt (bro), Chris (bro), Tiff (sis), Mark (bro-n-law)









No comments:
Post a Comment