
For my birthday, I came out of the bathroom to find a hand-picked bouquet from our own yard, a card and a pack of peanut M'n'M's... this man truly loves me!! After church, we enjoyed a yummy lunch with Jack & Barbara, as well as June, another friend from church. After lunch, Chris and I got home and he told me to get comfy, but still look nice... and that's all I got for clues! We changed, grabbed Gracie, jumped in the car and headed west. Our first stop was the Hoh Rain Forest... which I had never been to! It was a beautiful, scenic drive... perfect for a Sunday afternoon! We got out at a few places and walked around... but in the midst of a perfect day, our car window decided to drop, never to return to the closed position. It wasn't bad, since it was a nice day... but it did make for a cold drive home once the sun went down and we were on the highway! Birthday gift 2010... new window motor, yippee!! BUT... we didn't let it ruin our day!! After the rain forest, he took me to Kalaloch beach... the clouds were heavy, but it was still a gorgeous beach!!! We took a nice walk along the beach... it was a perfect date!!! We headed home and once we rolled into town, we stopped by our friends, the Coles, house to see their new baby!! She was a week old... and so tiny!! I can't believe that we will have one of those for our very own... very soon!!! :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment