Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Losing my touch...

For those of you who knew me in college... I was a picture FREAK! My camera was attached to my fingers and you would have thought I worked at Wally World b/c I was there so often dropping off or picking up pics! Well, I still love my camera, and digital is a beautiful thing... I guess I'm just not as bold in whipping it out as I used to be! This last weekend was a good one, too, and I have no pictures to show for it! Nuts!

Friday night I hooked up with my new friends at Crossroads church up in Vancouver for some good 'ole fashioned cosmic bowling! We met up for dinner first and then headed to the bowling lanes to sport cool shoes and bowl under the black lights! Let's just say, I've never bowled so horribly in my life! Usually I improve with each game... this time I got worse!! I did rack up 4 strikes throughout the night, but unfortunately the gutter balls did more damage!! And as if making a fool out of myself on the bowling lane wasn't bad enough, my new friend Lori and I attempted pool until the placed closed. I did atleast improve on my 2nd game of that and redeemed myself a little bit! The big kicker of the evening tho, was the fact that I attended the social gathering IN SPITE of Lily and Ana NOT going! This forced me to interact and meet new folks without following around my faithful friends like a little puppy! Go me!!

Saturday was a Girls Night Out! My girls and I haven't been out for over a year & a half!! So Saturday we made dinner reservations at a local spot and then finished the night off dancing! Although, our age is definitely showing b/c the girls started dropping off when 11pm hit. And the last of our bunch was walking to our car by 12:30am. It could have been we had church at 7:45am the next morning, but still... it's pretty sad. My legs were even sore in the morning from dancing. Gone are the days of the HOME Party Club!!! :-)

And b/c I love seeing pics... and b/c I don't have any from this last weekend... I'm posting a picture of our last Girls Night Out back in June 04!!! Some of the firls are the same, some are not... we've added some new friends to the circle... but you get the idea!!

1 comment:

Amiyah's Mom said...

AWWWEEE...I want that picture!!! Can you please email it to ME!!!