apparently NOT tomorrow! It looks like I won't be singing this song until... oh, i don't know... JUNE 06! It appears that the winter season has made itself at home up here in the Pacific NW. Friday we reached a record amt. of rainfall for one day... it was lovely! I had the joy of NOT bringing my lunch, which means I had to leave the dry, comfort of my cubicle and brave the torrential downpour that was occuring outside. Although I arrived back at the office with my jeans soaked up to my knees... it worked out well, b/c my boss let everyone leave an hour early just so I could go home and dry out! I love my boss!
I only had 1 real goal for this weekend and I accomplished it by not waking up until noon on Saturday! Just in time for college football! And to top it off, grocery shopping was an added bonus for the weekend!! It's an exciting life I live!!
1 comment:
What do you expect? It's not like you live in the Sunshine State missy! Ha, nah..we've had cold weather too..but not all the rain with it!
Post a Comment