Saturday, June 03, 2006

ROSE FESTIVAL!!!



Let the festivities begin!! Saturday evening I met Violet, Justin and the girls downtown for the Starlight Parade!! They picked a fabulous spot under a tree, so while everyone around us was getting soaked... we were completely sheltered from the rain!! Which worked out really well, since I had to shed my sweatshirt after working up a sweat, running over a mile to catch up with them! Awesome parade... horrible parking. Anyway, like I was saying, it's an awesome parade at night, and all the floats are lit up and there were numerous cheerleaders and pretty princesses to keep the girls enthused!!! There was a whole grip of folks dressed up in their Star Wars gear to keep Justin enthused, and there were super HOT fireman walking by to keep me interested!!! As for the pics... I was playing with my "night vision mode" on my camera... so some of them are kinda whacked out... but enjoy!! :-) (Sorry no pics of the hottie firemen... I was caught off guard and had a 4 yr. old in my lap requiring my attention!)

No comments: