Sparklers... while River Dancing!
I don't remember smoke bombs being this cool...
Cannon... just waking up & joining the party
Cannon ticklin' Papa
Poor Papa... it just never ends!!
This was just too funny not to post the series of pics...
(How precious is she?)

Love the action shot... check out the drip!

She's an old pro at this... apparently it happens frequently!
Aunt Abby & Cannon blowing bubbles
Mia Quinn
Like this, Daddy...
Cannon... supervising Mia's supervision (with Papa)
Cannon & Aunt Heather
Cannon being cute again!
I love this kid!
Still not so good with the night pics... but this is Mia & Nana having fun with the sparklers!!So when it got really dark, we all headed across the street to Violet and Justin's neighbor's house, who were also lighting off the big ones! Their backyard overlooks a lot of Vancouver and the smaller, surrounding towns, so we had the best seats in town!! We were able to see EVERYONE'S fireworks... it was a constant display across the entire horizon... it was beautiful!!! :-)
1 comment:
Are you kidding me? Smoke bombs were the best! And I still like the worm things even though no one else enjoys them. I'm easily entertained. Man...I'd be a cheap date if I could get a taker! ha
Post a Comment