On July 14th I packed my bags and headed KS. I flew directly into Hays, which meant NO 4 hr. drive, which was really nice!! The fam greeted me at the airport and I unloaded the new car toys that I brought for the boys and just enjoyed seeing them all together!!! Seth is walking now so all 3 boys are old enough to play together and follow each other around... I was in heaven!!
Saturday, Chris, Krisson & Jordan headed to Damar... but we had a little bit of time in the morning for the cousins to play together!! I can't even put into words how much I enjoy seeing all 3 of my nephews play. I remember growing up and being close to my cousins and siblings, for that matter, and it just melts my heart to see my boys running around, interacting with each other!!
Mmmm... pancakes!
Line 'em up!
The famous funny face!






The weather was HOT... up to 113 degrees... and I was lovin' it!! My family, on the other hand, not so much. After Chris & his crew left for Damar, the rest of us headed to the pool... the Hays Aquatic Park is where the party's at!!! Much better than the old Munice that I grew up with!! Although, I'm easy to please... as long as the sun is out and there's somethign cool for me to jump in... I'm good!





That night Grandma & Grandpa came up for pizza and of course, a round of Hillbilly Golf. The new family favorite! :-)











No comments:
Post a Comment