And better yet... check out the royal outhouse just behind us!
Momma in the kitchen
Dad on the porch reading his Louie Lamour book
view from front porch
path to the Lindberg cabin
Me in Woodland Park... Pikes Peak is the mountain on the farthest left
YEAH!!!!! Sonic... log cabin style!
I *heart* SONIC!!!After our errands, we headed back to the cabin, hooked up some lunch and sat around talking. Pretty soon our daily thunderstorm started and shortly thereafter, Mindy showed up with the kids! YEAH!! So the kids entertained us inside for awhile and as soon as the rain stopped, we headed over to the Lindberg cabin! Parker was super excited to go "cut plants" with Brad and the rest of us chilled in the cabin either playing cards or chatting with family!!
Self-portrait with Mom!
Aunt Kandy & Aunt Susie
Paiton & Aunt Kandy... Paiton is a card shark!!!
Noah & Parker
Parker trying to get ahold of Brad to "cut plants"!!
Princess Paiton
Mr. Noah
Big brothers are SO helpful!
Noah's the master at sharing!
Say cheese! Please...
Self-portrait... probably 1 of 25!
Walking sticks are crucial for survival!
On our way to Lindbergs
I'm coming!!
Finally... cutting plants with Brad!!
Paiton
Even Noah got in on the fun!
Such good little workers!
Cuz Erica & I
Noah & Mom playing ball (he's got quite the arm for a 2 yr. old!)
Parker, Kathy & Paiton playing Memory
Lil Miss card shark won ALL the pairs except 1 that she LET Kathy have!! :-)
Aunt Kandy & Noah
How stinkin' cute?!
Yeah, I don't know...
Mom & Noah... holding up the rear
Look Stace... see how high I can jump?
This is a "framer"!!!! Love it!!! Love him!!!
Family of athletes... taking after their Daddy's footsteps!! Parker looks like his dad throwing the shotput!!
Cheese!!
And again... will she ever put that camera away??
Mom & Dad
It's simply gorgeous out there!
Dad & I at Fargos!! Yummy!!!That evening, Mom, Dad & I headed down to the Springs to Fargos for some pizza. Fargos is a place that the 6 of us would ALWAYS go to when we were on vacation!! The food is always good, but the place itself is just cool!! First of all it's HUGE, and it's decorated like an old western saloon... the employees are dressed for the part, they have an old-time player piano, they call your number by lighting it up in a mirror on the wall... it's hard to explain, you'll just have to check it out some day! It was my all-time favorite place in Colorado Springs as a kid!!
That night I was up half the night couging... on the couch, in the chair, mom even got up to warm up some H2O for me. Luckily they all had pity on me & Dad woke me up in the morning and had me move into their bed for a couple hours of good sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment