We have a Harvest Festival every year at church for all the little kiddos to come out and have a safe, fun place to get candy and play games!! I hadn't been for a couple of years, so I volunteered and had a BLAST!! They had so many cool games, and things for the kids to do... and SO MUCH CANDY!! It was crazy fun!!! I worked the kareoke room, which was quite entertaining... and now I have to go out and rent Disney's High School Musical. The soundtrack seemed to be the favorite of the night!!
Aren't they all just the cutest!!? A lot of pics are of my old Zoo Crew students!! Can I just say... I was feeling pretty old that night. I saw some girls from my first Zoo Crew class in 2001 and now they're in 5th grade!!! OMG!! And the pics of the 2 girls (3 pics up)... I had them in class when they were 2, then I moved to the kindergarten class and had them again and now they're 3rd graders. They're growing up before my very eyes... *sigh*




















No comments:
Post a Comment