Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I *heart*...


Paul Wright!! OMG!! I fell in love with his music earlier this year & he finally had a show here last night!! YEAH!!!! My friend Briana and I went to the show, which was at a small, cute, intimate venue and we had seats in the 2nd row, right in the center!! I was in heaven!!! It was more of an acoustic set, and it was fabulous!! And he is such a clown... he had us laughing the entire time!!! Did I mention I was in heaven?? He's definitely my new favorite...

Me & Briana

It's been a great year for music! I've seen my top 3 faves... Mat Kearney (2x), Shawn McDonald and now Paul Wright!!! And Briana and I are going to the same venue to see Shawn McDonald again in December!! SWEET!!!

3 comments:

liliuokalani said...

...mr.wright & kansas sittin'in a tree!...

yikes, your seats are up close and personal!! my bet is that "mr.mcdreamy" had you blushin' like a kid with a $100 bill in a candy store ;)

btw, you look fabulous!!

Kansas said...

how'd you know?! :-) LOL!

SUPER said...

Okay..totally different genre...but next concert on your list should be a little Cross Canadian Ragweed sister!

I LOVE CONCERTS! Good times!