I actually got off work early on Wednesday, so I headed to Violet's and was able to watch Mia in her ballet class!! She was the best in her class by far... talk about a proud auntie!!! :-)





After class, we ran a few errands and then headed up to Gig Harbor! Justin, Cannon & Papa had left before us, and it's about a 3 hr. drive... I think they made it there before we even got out of P-town! Anyway, Thursday was filled with good food, wonderful company, several games of TWISTER and fantastic football... GO CHIEFS!!!!
Papa, Heather & Nana getting ready for our wonderful Turkey dinner!
Time to dig in!
Mikel, Abby & Olivia
Cannon chowing down on olives!
Justin & Mia
Olivia, Heather & Mia
Mia, Erin & OliviaFriday morning, Violet and I left the house around 8:45 to go shopping and didn't return until 1opm!! It was a little insane... but it was a lot of fun!! I don't think Violet and I have had one of those kind of days since before Mia was born... that's over 4 yrs!!! We hit Ikea, Old Navy, Target (2x) and a couple taco joints, just to name a few!! :-) It was great!!!
We all headed back Saturday morning, so that was nice to have some time back at the house to work on my scrapbook, prepare for children's church on Sunday and chill before a night out with my girls... Sara & Malinda!!! :-) Of course, this was all after "just 1 more" performance by the princess fairies!!






1 comment:
Okay...how cute are they in their little outfits?!
And I'm jealous of that twister game! I LOVE TWISTER!
Post a Comment