Friday, December 01, 2006
SONIC!!!
What a new experience... waiting in line for Sonic! Crazy... but well worth it! Nina, Amiyah and I made the trip out to Hillsboro... a suburb, of a suburb of Portland! Talk about over the river and through the woods!! We finally arrived at our destination and immediately had a choice to make... drive thru on the left... wait for a stall on the right. It was unanimous... we had to have a stall. It just wouldn't be the same going through the drive-thru, so after about a 20 minute wait, we finally got waved to go around to a free stall... YEAH!!!!! The choices were a little overwhelming... I got a little order-happy and got all kinds of stuff... but it was all yummy!! The food was good... the company was excellent... and the only bummer was our carhop wasn't on skates like some of the other ones... oh well, next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So did you brave it and try the cheesecake bites? If so, I need your opinion on the matter.
Post a Comment