Saturday, December 30, 2006

Go FHSU Tigers!!!

Baby J... a little disappointed about the band not being there, but excited nonetheless...
it's all he talked about for DAYS!!!

It's definitely a family affair! For all you P-town folks... now you can kinda see where I get it. But you haven't seen anything until my mom starts yelling at the refs... good times!!

Snack time!

Quick high-5 for the Tiger!

Yummm!

Papa & Baby J

Krisson & I

Papa M & Baby J

Cheesin' with his fruit loops!

It’s been a LONG time since I’ve attended one of those! And it was more than a little strange sitting in the reserved section with my family instead of standing at mid-court on the front row. I still loved watching the game, especially seeing Jordan following in the family footsteps with a love of b-ball and getting excited about the famous Tiger mascot. Although, I can’t say that really like the new, improved Tiger… I like the one from my days WAY better! Anyway, being on campus brought back a TON of memories… cheering for all my Lady Tigers (with or without the signs!), heading out to the HOME afterwards, and yes, even dating Carlos! It was weird sitting on the opposite side… it was weird seeing Jeremy, someone we used to hang out with, and is now the assistant coach... it was a painful reminder, once again, that I’m getting older. I enjoy my life now... but sometimes I wish I could re-live some of those days, just for the fun of it!! At the time, life was busy and stressfull. But looking back, it was pretty care-free. I made a lot of stupid mistakes in those days, some I wish I could take back, and some that I would probably make again… but life was definitely good. I have such great memories of my college years… my AGD sisters, those crazy days in the sorority house, all the football, volleyball, basketball & baseball games with my girls, and all the partying afterwards… I was surrounded by awesome people!! I’m pretty sure I have the best friends in the world, and no once can convince me otherwise. And the fact that we still keep in touch proves it… just my opinion. Sorry, for the FHSU flashback… but I had to go there!!

See... Coach Jeremy! Crazy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well there ya go, made me cry once again!! Those were the days!!! I miss running out into the stadium and of course you always there right in front. I had the best fans there ever was!!! Megan