I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Xmas at the Crafts!
Violet and Justin kicked off the holiday season by throwing a little holiday/house-warming party. The house was decorated beautifully, filled with yummy food & beverages, and they even provided babysitters down in the play room for all the kiddos that accompanied their parents! And it wouldn't be a Craft party without a little comedy... oh my goodness... their friends are cRaZy!! Puffy paint... graphics... bells... yarn... you name it, they had it on their special Christmas sweaters!!! It was hilarious!!! :-)
Okay...in the 2nd picture with you guys in front of the window..I just sat here for like 5 mintues trying to figure out what the heck you were wearing...then I woke up and realized it was the curtains. GEEZ! NEED MORE SLEEP! ha
1 comment:
Okay...in the 2nd picture with you guys in front of the window..I just sat here for like 5 mintues trying to figure out what the heck you were wearing...then I woke up and realized it was the curtains.
GEEZ! NEED MORE SLEEP! ha
Post a Comment