Sunday, December 31, 2006

I got my SNOW!!!!!


New Year’s Eve started off pretty shaky… I wasn’t feeling too good which resulted in me AND mom missing church. It sucked and I felt like crap… but was so thankful that I had my mommy there to take care of me!! I would have been even more of a mess if I had to deal with that on my own in P-town. God is good! Really good… not only because He answered our prayers and helped me feel better, but because it was just in time for lunch with the family!! OH… and I got my SNOW!!!!!! It was a little too close to “travel” day for some (a.k.a. Dad), but I was giddy nonetheless!!! It was just enough to cover the ground and it was beautiful… once again, thank you Jesus for answered prayers!!

After a little reading...

and playing hide-n-seek under the table...

we put on our Chiefs gear and cheered them on to victory as they beat the Jacksonville Jaguars… then continued on with our cheers as everything fell in place, including a Broncos loss to shove us into the playoffs!!! SWEET!!!!! Gma and Gpa came over that evening for dinner and to hang out one more time before I headed back to P-town.

Papa, Jordan & Papa M
(it's actually Gpa C, but he's now known for his stash of M'n'M's!)

Grandma & Mom

No comments: