Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were pretty quiet around the Timken household. Mom, Dad & I met up with Gma & Gpa at the Christmas Eve candlelight service at church, and then headed home for a quiet evening at home. Christmas Day was more of the same. I have to admit, the slow pace and having my folks to myself was kinda nice! But then again, I can only handle so much peace & quiet. Chris, Krisson & of course, Baby J showed up Christmas afternoon to save the day with Jordan playing his “band” (a.k.a. the loud banging of pots & pans), noisy toys and the movie Nemo playing over and over in the background. Now that’s the life I’ve grown accustomed to!

Playing band with Mom

Cooking up a lil something!

Duet with Mamie

Resting on Dad

Not enough toys were out apparently!

Watching Nemo or Toy Story... it's all a blur...

And of course, family tradition... "baby? in a bar?" for some pool, a greasy burger and corn nuggets at the Q!!

Bath time!

Probably explaining why he needs Mamie's watch more than she does...

Aaaaaah.... Daddy and Jordan reading before bed. How cute is that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment