Once upon a time, I had this friend. A best friend. And then she moved to Utah, and I was very sad. But one day, she called me up and said she was coming back to P-town to run the Shamrock Run... just like old times!!! YEAH!!!! I was already planning on running it with Sara & Malinda (friends She planned on driving and she was going to bring her friend Masina with her!! YEAH!!! They planned on leaving at noon on Friday... but that turned into 6pm... which turned to 8pm... and then heck, 3am on Saturday... putting them in around 3pm on Saturday. Can ya say KILLIN' ME!!! Like the wait wasn't hard enough... geez!!!ANYWAY... they finally arrived Saturday afternoon, with enough time to chill on the couch and catch up for a little bit before getting ready for a night out at Henry's to meet up with all the other people that love Lily! LOL!! We had a great little spot... and as always, great food, company and lots of laughing!!
Masina, Lil & I
Sara & Lil
Andee & Kate
Ginean, Stacey & Andee
Ginean, Andee, Lil, Stace & I
Matt, Sara & Tari
Lil & Stace
Masina & Kate
Sara, Tari & I
1 comment:
OK, so Andee pulls off the fro well, but the other fro-momma, I'm thinking.....NO!
Post a Comment