YEAH!!! My sis came out to visit me!!! And being the over-zealous tour guide that I am... I ignored the fact that she had been up since 4am my time, and made her stay up for about 22 hrs. straight!! There was just too much to see and do!!!! :-) Just kidding, I'm not entirely a slave-driver... she did want to stay up and do things... but she was definitely a trooper that first day, b/c we were hiking all over and checking out waterfalls... and I know how much traveling can wear ya out!!
After the falls we went by the dam and checked out the fish ladders. We caught a glimpse of a few big ones and then headed home to try and beat rush hour. We came home & napped a bit, got a pizza and stayed up chatting for hours... it was fabulous!!! :-)
2 comments:
how fun that she got to come and visit you for a change. i was probably 10 y/o the last time i saw her. she looks so much like gary!
FUN! My older sis has been here a few times and will be back through on Wednesday on her way to the Denver airport again. My younger sis will prob never make here. Too far of a drive with the little one..and too boring a town for her! ha Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment