Thursday, October 18, 2007

Continued progress...


I've been having problems uploading pics lately when I'm at Violet & Justin's, so I apologize for the lack of updates! I'll try to fix that this weekend and get the blog updated! But until then... I've thrown up a random pic of the progress in my room!! Josh & Maria came down for Vi's bday a couple weekends ago, and I tagged along on their IKEA adventure and took advantage of Josh's big car and muscles to get this bad boy into my apartment!! And after a few days of looking at (and stepping over) all the individual pieces, I finally rolled up my sleeves and put it together.... ALL BY MYSELF!!! :-) And luckily I only ended up with 1 screw leftover... LOL!!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

oooh, it is a pretty new dresser!

Jeff and Michelle said...

Very nice! I bet they just threw in an extra screw when they put together the package. No worries. :)